This item is available for curbside pickup and local delivery
Pot is not included
Lighting Conditions & Temperature
- Just like the rubber tree, the Audrey tree grows best when given plenty of bright indirect light conditions.
- Ficus plants don’t tolerate prolonged periods of low lights or direct sun. They revolt with leaf loss.
- Therefore, pick a spot where it receives indirect light, like near an east-facing window.
- These plants also don’t tolerate drafts or low temperatures.
- It is essential to ensure the temperature stays above 60° degrees Fahrenheit (15° C).
- For optimal growth, the temperature should be above 70° degrees Fahrenheit (21° C).
- Cold drafts through air-conditioners, doors, or windows will harm the plant.
- Avoid placing them in a drafty spot.
- This plant prefers a humid environment, so mist its leaves regularly or add a pebble tray with water at the bottom of the pot of the floor plant.